Beacon Credit Union is currently seeking a Brand Manager to join our Marketing Team and maintain headquarters at our Bruce Ingraham Administration Building in Wabash, IN.
Note: This position could allow for a 3 day/2 day work split with another Beacon location (3 days in Wabash; 2 days in another location) if travel/living area necessitates.
To implement strategic and tactical direction for all of the credit union’s marketing initiatives. Responsible for tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. To lead, build, and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. Responsible for development of marketing staff.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Develops and leads implementation of tactical plans and corresponding budgets designed to meet Beacon’s short and long-term marketing and business development objectives in all promotional areas.
- Plans and leads all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Engages with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels, including content creation, curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Assists in creation of the Credit Union’s Marketing Plan and ideation of marketing tactics to satisfy the strategic direction of the Marketing Plan; consistent with the Corporate Strategic Plan and within budget.
- Measures and reports on campaign results to assist in refinement and re-implementation.
- Supervises, trains and evaluates performance of assigned personnel, including conducting performance appraisals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Five to eight years of similar or related experience. Digital marketing and SEO experience required. Previous exposure to the financial services industry preferred. A four-year college degree in a related field. The applicant must have experience in the creation of digital marketing initiatives, strong leadership abilities and project management skills, solid analytical and organizational skills, and excellent communication skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online by visiting www.beaconcu.org/careers
Job opportunities listed on this site are in a credit union or related organization. If you are interested in a posted job, respond directly using the information provided. If you have questions, contact Lynley Chapin at the Indiana Credit Union League at (317) 594-5300 or (800) 285-5300. The Indiana Credit Union League acts as a clearinghouse for this listing and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description.