Interra Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced and talented professional to join our team as our VP of Human Resources. As a member of the Senior Management and Leadership Teams, the Vice President of Human Resources will provide strategic leadership, direction and guidance for all human resource functions, including recruiting, staff development, employee engagement, talent management, benefits and compensation as well as training and development.
At Interra you will find a growing and vibrant organization that is invested in the people who are selected to serve our members. We are looking for energetic, motivated and responsible individuals to join our team. Our culture is built on a legacy of commitment to serving our members. Interra staff are actively involved and engaged in the communities we serve.
The investment in the people who work here is reflected in Interra's comprehensive compensation and benefit package. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance and an attractive 401(k) plan.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
· Lead the development and implementation of progressive compensation programs to provide motivation, incentives, recognition and rewards for effective performance.
· Develop strategy for employee benefits to ensure market competitiveness and employee awareness of total compensation.
· Ensure performance management practices support organizational strategy and reflect best practices.
· Promote open and positive organizational culture and effective change management.
· Develop talent acquisition strategies and recruitment programs to identify top talent.
· Promote an environment that supports and improves sales and referral activities to meet overall corporate goals.
· Oversee training objectives to ensure an environment of continuous learning.
· Communicate and coordinate with departmental leaders to ensure a strong, integrated leadership culture permeates the organization.
· Develop, track and control the annual human resource budget.
· Direct all human resources functions in accordance with the policies and procedures of the credit union and in compliance with federal, state and local laws.
· 5-7 years in progressively expanding roles in human resource management.
· Credit Union experience preferred.
· 4 year college degree in Human Resources or related field. PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
· Proven ability to develop and lead high-performing teams.
· Good overall knowledge of the credit union industry’s methods and systems and how Human Resources and training are effectively used and administered in the industry.
· Analytical ability oriented toward feasibility and cost considerations.
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to react quickly to arising problems.
· Well organized with excellent follow-up skills.
Job opportunities listed on this site are in a credit union or related organization. If you are interested in a posted job, respond directly using the information provided. If you have questions, call Diane Lineback at the Indiana Credit Union League at (317) 594-5300 or (800) 285-5300. The Indiana Credit Union League acts as a clearinghouse for this listing and cannot assume responsibility for the validity of the description.